Wednesday, June 14, 2017

kimono

eindhoven - june 10th eindhoven - june 10th eindhoven - june 10th eindhoven - june 10th piet hein eek eindhoven - june 10th eindhoven - june 10th eindhoven - june 10th eindhoven - june 10th eindhoven - june 10th eindhoven - june 10th eindhoven - june 10th

About the kimono, I was wearing at the wedding of our friends last Saturday.

I received a lot of questions about my kimono. I often get questions about my outfits, but this time it was quiet 'extreme'.

I bought the kimono a month ago as a wedding outfit at Anna + Nina.

I'm not a fashion blogger and my motto is; be a voice, not an echo...

After the wedding we went to Eindhoven for lunch and a drink and visited the ever-inspiring PHE factory.

1 comment:

  1. Hij was mij ook opgevallen: hij is erg mooi en jij staat er ook erg goed mee!

    ReplyDelete